Well, Hello There!

Everything happens for a reason. 

I don't know if that's the best way to say it, but I believe what I think it means. And what I think it means is this: life makes more sense in hindsight, how we respond to any given situation speaks to our character; when we look on the bright side, bright things happen; when we are open to opportunity, she comes knocking; when we are aware, we see things we would not have otherwise noticed. 

An unexpected visitor
Plus, you know...Magic.

I feel like I've been in a perpetual state of transition for the last few years. Of course, I know that we are always changing, growing, evolving. I know it's all about the journey, not the destination. These things I know and accept. 

Well, for the most part, anyway. No. What I'm feeling now feels different: a constant state of flux, ceaseless flurry, organized chaos. Intensified. Coming to a head. On the brink. 

Everything is about to change. For the best. I can feel it. 

Or maybe I shouldn't have had that second cup of coffee. 

This is how I've been feeling. More so over the last two day and most definitely particularly this morning. This morning when the thought struck me to Google myself because I was impatiently looking for an article I know I write. Year ago. Can't say where. Can't say when. So, I decided to consult the Oracle. 

And what did I find but a sweet little post about French-pressed coffee. Coffee that I'd all but given up more than a year ago. Coffee that I just started drinking again a couple of days ago. This old blog that I haven't touched in over seven years, that I'd completely forgotten about, popped up in my self-search. And it made me happy.

Oh, wait. Do you think there's a connection? Is my flux/flurry/chaos the physical manifestation of my reintroduction to caffeine? I choose to think not. Just a happy coincidence. 

 Off to the shops to pick up a pound of decaf--just in case!

I don't know if anyone comes here anymore--and that's OK. This will be our little secret. 

Comments

  1. We just don't know what is happening nowadays. Everything is in constant chaos, or so it seems, because of the pandemic. All we can do right now, I'm thinking, is roll with it. All of us have been shunted from one railroad track of life to another one, and we can only hope the new track is a good one going to a good destination. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Juicy Peach

True Romance

Recipe Schmecipe